Sunday, April 17, 2011

Keep Inspired



inspiration is something i collect every single day of my life. it's part of my occupation, it's part of my sanity, and it's part of being a Creative Person. As a designer, i think it's very important to always keep, and surround yourself with various inspiring objects/things - these can come in several different forms. i tend to keep several collections hanging on my walls at home, and keep interesting pieces of jewelry, clothing and hats in my reach at all times.

Recently i was talking to a close friend at work about creativity, and the possibility of our profession being a side effect of our ever working minds. He agreed that most fashion designers usually have other, stronger talents with different types of media than fabric, and accessories. with this in mind we agreed that inspiration should be sought after daily, and even seasonally - i mean without it, how else do we evolve?

here are some photo's of my inspiration for Spring:









































Enjoy Life!


2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures from your trip to the south! Love how I actually recognize some of these places...and dogs too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adriane! Have you seen our Other Blogs? Check them out!

    ReplyDelete